Saturday and Sunday,
Follow Us on
Sunday, Dec. 7 Create a holiday card after you
take a ride on your favorite horse.
Saturday, Dec. 7 & 14 Santa visits our Holyoke
Merry-Go-Round from 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. He’ll bring treats
for all, listen to children’s wishes and dreams, pose for
pictures & take a ride or two on one of our magical horses.
December 12 "Valley Gives Day" Don't
miss this opportunity to give on 12-12-2013 when the Holyoke Merry-Go-
Round participates in a day when Pioneer Valley residents are
encouraged to donate online to their favorite non-profit organization.
For 20 years, the Holyoke Merry-Go-Round has provided area families
with a fun, safe and affordable attraction. Unlike other area
non-profits, we do not receive city, state or federal funding.
Please consider making a donation on 12-12-13 to help us restore
another horse. Go to valleygives.razoo.com
& Sunday, Dec. 21 & 22 Enjoy making an extra
special holiday decoration.
Holiday Schedule :
December 24, 2013 – January 1, 2014
Closed Tuesday, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve and Wednesday, Dec. 25,
Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
from our Holyoke Merry-Go-Round family!
• Open 11 – 4 p.m. Thursday - Friday, Dec. 26 –
• Open 12 – 4 p.m. Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 28
• Open 11 – 4 p.m. Monday, Dec. 30
• Open 10 – 4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 31 for First Night
• Closed Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014 New Year’s Day. Happy
New Year to All!
17th Annual First Night Jr. Celebration at Holyoke Heritage State
Join us from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for our 17th annual "First
Night Jr" presented by the Holyoke Merry-Go-Round & the
Children's Museum at Holyoke. For the low price of $6 pp in advance
and $7 pp day of the event, you’ll be treated to:
• unlimited rides on the Merry-Go-Round;
• admission to the Children's Museum and Volleyball Hall
• magic shows by Ed Popielarczyk;
• musical performance by Roger Tincknell;
• world class juggling with Bill Ross;
• creation of an amazing ice sculpture by Mike
• face painting, a balloon sculpture & special craft
• NY style ball drop by Holyoke Mayor Alex Morse with music
from the Holyoke High School Marching Band;
• Appearance s by children’s characters & much
Foley’s Franks will provide family friendly food. Tickets
are on sale at either the Merry-Go-Round or the Children's Museum
at Holyoke. For information, please call the Merry-Go-Round at
(413) 538-9838 or visit our website www.holyokemerrygoround.org
or the Children's Museum, (413) 536-KIDS, www.childrensmuseumholyoke.org
"First Night Jr" is sponsored in part
by a generous grant for Holyoke Cultural Council, a local agency
which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state
agency; PeoplesBank, the Holyoke Parks & Recreation &
Holyoke Gas & Electric Departments & Hampshire Towing
Holiday parties are extra special when held at the Holyoke
Merry-Go-Round! There is still time to arrange for a
private rental for the gatherings you are planning with family,
friends and work colleagues. For more information call 413-538-9838
or e-mail email@example.com.
The Holyoke Merry-Go-Round is open Saturdays and Sundays,
12-4 PM and we are located in Holyoke's Heritage State Park, just
a short stroll through the park from the Children's Museum at
Holyoke and Volley Ball Hall of Fame. For more information,
please call (413) 538-9838. Don't forget to "LIKE"
us on Face book!